Websites / blogs that caught our eye
- Augmented Reality Archive
- Manifest.AR’s blog
- John Craig Freeman’s blog
- Europeana an expansive website about cultural heritage to explore digital resources of European museums, libraries, archives and audio-visual collections with.
- Augmented Reality News by AR23D
Overview of AR Related conferences via Christine Perey
General accessible databases
- Leonardo Electronic Almanac. Established in 1993, Leonardo Electronic Almanac, a peer reviewed journal (ISSN No: 1071- 4391), is the electronic arm of the pioneer art journal, Leonardo - Journal of Art, Science & Technology. LEA Editorial Board is composed of internationally recognized academics who are experts in their respective fields.
- DOAJ. Directory of open access journals. Free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals, covering all subjects and many languages.
- JSTOR. With more than a thousand academic journals and over 1 million images, letters, and other primary sources, JSTOR is one of the world’s most trusted sources for academic content.
- Lectoren.nl The Forum for Practically Oriented Research is the national network of lectoren (head of a research domain) working at professional universities. Lectoren conduct practically oriented research and find practical or educational applications for their results.
- Kennisbank Each year, students, teachers and lectors at professional universities in the Netherlands write thousands of Master and Bachelor theses, research results, graduation reports, papers and articles. They are available to download from the Knowledge Database, which contains material from 18 professional universities.
- Virtueel Platform’s booklet Nederland Labland (Dutch only).
Other interesting websites
Research in augmented reality and innovative visualisation techniques